Chef’s Garden Indian Vindaloo Curry Sauce
Chef’s Garden Indian Vindaloo curry sauce is made in Australia using the finest available spices from Australia and overseas.
The product is ready to use and delightful with lamb, chicken, pork, beef or vegetables.
Chef’s Garden Indian Vindaloo curry sauce is available in 2 sizes:
- 500g resealable plastic tub.
- 375g glass jar.
- 500g – 9 months from date of processing.
- 375g – 18 months from date of processing.
Allergens: This product is allergen free.
All Chef’s Garden products are:
- Gluten free
- Contains no added MSG
- No artificial preservatives
- ‘Ready to use’
- Heat 1 ½ tablespoons of oil in a pan.
- Add 1 large diced onion and 1 teaspoon of Chef’s Garden Crushed Garlic. Cook on high flame for 2 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add to pan 1kg of diced meat or vegetables of your choice and continue cooking on high until meat is browned, stirring regularly.
- Empty contents of Chef’s Garden Curry Sauce into pan. Add 1 jar of water or to suit.
- Stir well and cook on medium heat until meat is tender and sauce has thickened and reduced by half.
Tips for authentic curry
- For milder curry flavour, add plain yoghurt or coconut milk.
- For maximum flavour, prepare curry one day before serving.
- 500g – 9314233300419
- 375g – 9314233200511
- 500g x 6
- 375g x 6